We are seeing a significant rise in COVID-19 cases in the area. We wanted to let you know the precautions we are taking to protect our vulnerable children and young people, parents/carer, volunteers and staff at JIGSAW Thornbury.
We ask that you help support us with this by following the below:
- Where possible, all family members (including children and young people) take Lateral Flow Tests, before attending any of our services.
- We ask that you please do not attend any of JIGSAW Thornbury’s services if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been told to self-isolate.
- If you have been classed as a ‘close contact’ of a positive case we also please ask that you do not attend any of JIGSAW Thornbury’s services.
As a team we will continue to:
- Follow latest government guidance on the management of COVID-19 cases and precautions.
- Request that the staff and volunteers continue carrying out their own regular Lateral Flow Tests.
- Encourage all staff, volunteers, parents and carers to wear face coverings, wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneeze and limit close contact with other people during any of our activities or sessions.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.